ElevateSEO Ltd SEO
Terms & Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A 'Client' is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by ElevateSEO Ltd.
'Site Optimisation' is the work ElevateSEO Ltd have set out to achieve in the ElevateSEO Ltd SEO confirmation order email.
'Site' or 'Website' is the website as seen on the internet and owned by the client.
'Search Engine' will include Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
'Rank' is the position of the client's website on the search engine's.
'SEO' (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the rank of a client's website on the search engine's.
'Off Page SEO' is the attempted optimisation of the client's website using methods which do not require the editing of a client's website.
'Monthly Service' is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contract between ElevateSEO Ltd and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the ElevateSEO Ltd SEO confirmation order email.
- ElevateSEO Ltd will commence work on receipt of the initial payment.
- ElevateSEO Ltd will either take a 100% upfront payment for an agreed number of months SEO or will sign you up to our monthly service.
- If you choose to pay for SEO upfront, ElevateSEO Ltd carry out any work you have paid for and then automatically place you on to our monhtly service.
- There will be no minimum term and therefore a client can stop payments at any stage. Payment is however made 1 month in advance of work being carried out. If a payment is stopped, SEO work will not continue and previous payments will not be refunded.
- If ElevateSEO Ltd do not receive payment we will stop working on your site optimization until payment is received. This may negatively affect your site's performance on the search engines.
- All payments to ElevateSEO Ltd with regard to the SEO service are non refundable.
- ElevateSEO Ltd may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work.
- The ElevateSEO Ltd SEO service is completely separate to any other ElevateSEO Ltd service and terms.
- ElevateSEO Ltd will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that we can do this. Your monthly payment covers the time used to help increase your website ranking.
- Any marketing material sent out by ElevateSEO Ltd relating to a guaranteed position on Google does not offer this guarantee on a specific keyword. It simply means that we will rank your website for at least any 1 keyword of our choice.
- ElevateSEO Ltd may offer discounted services for block booking multiple months of SEO. After your purchased months have expired you will automatically be placed on to the cheapest recurring monthly package.
- ElevateSEO Ltd can not be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines.
- ElevateSEO Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client's business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by ElevateSEO Ltd. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website's Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.